Ethics Policy PURPOSE: Company associates will maintain the very best ethical standards within the conduct of Company affairs. Intent of this policy is that every associate will conduct the Company’s business with integrity and suits all applicable laws during a manner that excludes considerations of private advantage or gain. the subsequent may be a summary of the Company’s policy with reference to
(1) gifts, favors, entertainment and payments given or received by Company associates,
(2) potential conflicts of interest.
Certain other matters: GENERAL POLICY APPLICATION: Gifts, Favors, and Payments by the Company: Gifts, favors, and payments could also be given to others at Company expense, if they meet all of the subsequent criteria:
1. they're according to accepted business practices.
2. they're of sufficiently limited value and during a form which will not be construed as a bribe or payoff.
3. they're not in violation of applicable law and usually accepted ethical standards.
4. Public disclosure of the facts won't embarrass the corporate Payments, commissions or other compensation to or for the advantage of associates of consumers (or their relations or associates)not required by written contract are contrary to Company policy.